Kicking things off

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Pssymon

Kicking things off

Post by Pssymon » 26 Jun 2016, 16:20

Good day!

I'm done studying for now, which means I have time to work on the forum again.
Things are looking a bit empty and we have a lot of valuable information which still has to be added to the different sections.
I will create the necessary topics the coming days, and make some small changes to the site with Marc's help. :)

We have a couple ideas that will be discussed soon, and I will make sure to finish every idea that has been in my mind the past weeks.

I encourage anyone who's working on an Airlift related project, or already has one running, to share it on the forum.

Greetings,
Roy

Pssymon

Re: Kicking things off

Post by Pssymon » 23 Aug 2016, 20:20

Hi,

I'll update the forum again with some basic information on filtration and Airlift, so every new member will know where to start and what to look out for when using our Airlift system.
There are some aspects that are very important for proper operation. Getting things wrong will easily result in bad performance.

Expect updates from me in the coming days. :D

Greetings,
Roy

Pssymon

Re: Kicking things off

Post by Pssymon » 25 Jan 2017, 21:21

Good day,

Over the last months I have been very busy with my own project and my job.
Due to the freezing temperatures and snow, any work outside is on hold. I now have some time to add more important topics to the site.
The coming days I will be working on translating a couple of pond examples from the belgian page. That way we will have some examples of peoples' ponds who have been running Airlifts for years.
Aside from that, I will also start the topic for my own project, I have been documenting everything up till now so that will become a huge topic that will be constantly updated from that point on.

I was planning on making some new videos with Marc late december, but due to time constraints (and the temperatures) we have moved that for now.
There's much yet to test. I will make a new topic now where members can give us suggestions as to what we could test next.

Greetings!