Small update

Feel free to talk about anything here.

Small update

Postby Pssymon » Sun 31 Dec 2017, 20:37:39

Hey guys,

A small update from me on how things are going.

We talked about ideas for testing on the site, the original plan was that we would do a lot of new tests and make a new video on the Crielsieve this year.
Sadly, Marc could not find the time in the spring or in August/September, which was when we were planning to do this. Marc is very busy with his job and organizing everything that is going on on the Belgian forum. It looks like the heavy workload on him will remain for quite some time. This is part of the reason why I decided to make changes to the original plans of my project here. I will be building a large pond which was always going to be running on Airlift(s). The change will be that I will build the filter in such a way that I can run Airlifts that will give up to 40-50.000 litres of flow. This means I need very large transits to ensure close to no drag for the Airlift and get an accurate reading when testing. This possibly doubles or triples the PVC cost but I think this will be the right thing to do in the long run.

I have done a lot of preparation work on the pond topics of Koi Gin and Smetjen. I gravely underestimated the amount of work and checking I had to do. These will definitely be completed in January. When these are finished my own topic will go up, which is over a year of progress by now. I will update that much faster than the other pond topics as there is nothing to translate or figure out. At the same time I will start at least one more pond topic (another from the Belgian forum).

I noticed that many images on the site are currently not working, this seems to be a security issue. I will get this fixed asap.

Long story short, expect a lot of new content in January as I will be updating the site and making changes that are long overdue.

Greetings and a happy new year!
Roy
Pssymon

Re: Small update

Postby Pssymon » Wed 17 Jan 2018, 22:49:55

All images are now fixed!
Pssymon

Re: Small update

Postby Pssymon » Tue 17 Apr 2018, 13:13:27

I have been VERY busy so updates to the site are happening now instead of in January, my apologies! I will try my best to make sure everything is up this month. I'm on the site pretty much every day to check on any messages so those will always get a reply. Greetings!
Pssymon

Return to General chat